Events in the history of Thrill The World…
- October 26th @ 9:00pm GMT (Are You Ready To Thrill?)
- October 27th @ 7:00pm GMT
- Final COUNT: On Saturday 27th October at 7.00 pm GMT approximately 9,650 Zombies, at 181 registered events in 21 countries took part in Thrill the World 2012! Please click here for your TTW 2012 certificate of participation.
- October 29th @ 2pm GMT and/orSunday, October 30 2011, 2:00 AM, GMT
- FINAL COUNT: 29 Countries
Event #1: 5,207, 105 events. Event #2: 7,090, 94 events.Total: 12,297, 194 events.
Biggest: 650, Dublin, Ireland. Next Biggest: 560, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
- Certificate for 2011
- October 23rd 10am GMT & 11:00AM and/or Sunday October 24, 2010, 11:00PM GMT
- UPDATED 2010 TTW EVENT PRELIMINARY ZOMBIE COUNT
Here is an updated count as of 6/28/11
Total Zombies: 13,042, Total Events: 221–Congratulations Everyone!
11 PM GMT Count: 7,944, 142 events.
11 AM GMT Count: 5,098, 69 Events
Highest Event Totals: 100+: 27, 200+: 11, 300+: 3, 400+: 1 (Perth, Austrailia)
The 2010 participant certificate is here. Please double click the image and save. Let us know if you have any problems by sending an email to www.thrilltheworld.com with “Event Manager” on the subject line.
Here is the certificate:
- October 24th /October 25th
- Thrill The World sets a new world record with the Record Holders Republic, with 22,571 people from 33 nations simultaneously performing “Thriller.”
- TTW 2009 CERTIFICATEFor all those that participated in TTW 2009 here is the Participant Certificate! THANK YOU GABY, in Mexico, who designed the certificate!Step 1. Download the document below. Click on the image below and then go to ‘File’ and then ‘Print’ or right-click, select “Save As…”Step 2. Print it in either colour or black & white.Step 3. Write your name on the line. Maybe add some star stickers or glitter.Step 4. Frame it and/or put it on your fridge!
(Click on image to view larger)
- October 25th/October 26th
- Thrill The World sets a new world record with the Record Holders Republic, with 4,179 people from 10 nations simultaneously performing “Thriller.”
- A new record set with the Record Holders Republic, as written on the official record: On Oct. 25, 2008, 4,179 people from 10 nations (Australia, Canada, England, Germany, Ireland, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, Scotland, United States of America, and Wales) simultaneously performed The “Thriller” Dance as part of the Thrill The World event, organized by Ines Markeljevic of Canada.
- Thrill The World launches brand new website, with help from zombie community Crawl of the Dead.
- Ines teaches in Austin, Texas.
- Ines is invited to teach at Wayne State University.
- October 27th & 28th, Thrill The World 2007 takes place.
- 1,722 people in 52 cities on 5 continents danced “Thriller” at exactly the same time.
- Setting two world records for Largest Simultaneous Thriller Dance with the World Records Academy and the Record Holders Republic.
- Ines teaches Thriller in San Diego, California.
- Registration opens for the 2007 event.
- Ines meets Adrian Grant, friend of Michael Jackson.
- Ines teaches Thriller in Scotland, Croatia and Italy.
- Thrill The World website launches.
- Work begins on creating the Thrill The World project.
- Email from Guinness, approving record attempt.
- Started planning Thrill Toronto 2006 takes place.
- 62 people dance and the first Guinness World Record is set for “Largest Thriller Dance.” Media impressions exceeding 3.2 million worldwide.